(Contacts and stuff)
I am Boris Marinov, age 34.
- phone number: is +359 883 420029
- e-mail - email@example.com
- Personal Website - https://boris-marinov.github.io
- Github - boris-marinov
- Deep knowledge of the web platform.
- Ability to construct technical solutions that span across multiple technologies.
- Experience with creating and maintaining software documentation, both developer-oriented (API docs, product overviews and tutorials) and user-oriented (integrated tips, video tutorials).
- Experience with front-end development and user experience.
- Good SQL skills (I used SQL Server).
- Good Unix skills.
- Experience in leading small to medium software projects - leading scrums performing code reviews, making architecture decisions, solving tech and people issues, distributing the work between the team members.
- Experience in mentoring junior developers and other team members - conducting one-on-ones,
- Experience in communicating with clients, grokking different domains, putting down and implementing business requirements, and generally keeping them happy.
- Background in writing, especially technical writing.
- Background in web and graphic design.
(What I do from 9 to 5)
Fullstack JS Developer/Project manager - US Squash
from: January 2017 to: Now
I lead a small team of JS and SQL developers, working on the Club Locker - a web-based platform for everything related to squash.
- Reimagined and refactored the Club Locker platform turning it from a US Squash-centered platform to one which serves the needs of various organizations around the world.
- Facilitated a complete rewrite the platform’s front-end, using bleeding-edge technologies (Angular and TypeScript), and following the principles of component-based design.
- Implemented Scrum in the team, improved the process of planning, task estimation, testing etc.
from: November 2015 to: January 2017
Developed the front-end layer of a large currency-trading system, working closely with a team of product owners, designers, and business analysts, in improving every aspect of the product.
Lead front-end Developer - Tick42
from: September 2013 to: November 2015
I worked on multiple projects and products created for the needs of the largest Investment banks of the world, such as JP Morgan.
Designed and implemented Tick42 Glue - a WebSocket-based RPC and connectivity library, which later became an integral part of the company’s core product.
- Designed and implemented Config Manager Workbench - A user interface for a MongoDB-based configuration storage service which generates UI-s for editing entries with arbitrary schema and supports several modes of data representation.
Senior Technical Writer - Prosyst Labs/Bosch
from: November 2011 to: September 2013
ProSyst offers OSGi-based middleware solutions for the Internet of Things. I worked on their developer-facing documentation portal.
- Documented API-s of ProSyst software development libraries.
- Wrote tutorials and code examples
- Developed a web-based information portal.
I have a bachelor’s degree in PR and mass communication at the Sofia University.